Ceiling fan technical specification
Type test report shall indicate clearly the following parameters:-
1 a) Blade angle at root, elevation and at tip
b) Width, thickness and material of the blade.
c) Capacitance value.
d) Material of the body of the fan motor
e) Total weight of the fan motor.
2. Blade thickness without paint is not less than 1.0 mm for sweep 1200 mm.
3. The material of the fan blade shall be of designation 31500B with condition Hx6 Aluminium Alloy Sheet conforming to IS:737/2008.
4. The load bearing bolt shall be of min. 6 mm dia with aluminum Clamp, Spring Washer, Nut and Check nut and Split Pin.
5. Down rod shall be of 1.6 mm nominal thick ERW pipe.
6. Shackle made from 2 mm nominal thick CRC sheet
7. Bolts (2 nos.) shall be 6mm with Spring Washer Nut and Check nut and Split Pin.
8. Shank shall be made of CRC sheet of thickness 1.6 mm minimum without paint for all sizes.
9. Shackle cover: poly propylene.
Note to Bidders:
a) The bidder is authorized dealer, distributor or OEM (original equipment manufacturer).
b) In case of dealer or distributor, the certificated to be submitted along with offer.
c) The manufacturer shall maintain themselves all test like rpm, speed, insulation test, HV test etc as per relevant ISI.
d) The bidder has to send any 10 nos. of test repot of ceiling fans with serial no before dispatch of fans.
e) The COSTOMER reserves right either to inspect at shop floor or can give dispatch clearance by reviewing the test repot at sole discretion of IOCL.
f) The COSTOMER may witness any 10 samples at random at shop floor at sole discretion of IOCL.
g) Warrantee is not less than 02 years.
Specifications of 1200 MM C/FAN
1. Rated voltage : 220-240 v, AC, 50 Hz.
2. Rated speed : 340 -370 r.p.m.
3. Rated air delivery: 210 m³/min.
4. Power consumption: Not more than 63 watts.
5. Class of insulation: B
6. Power factor: More than 0. 9
7. Motor body cover: Al. pressure die casted & CRCA sheet
8. Capacitor : 1.6- 2.0 mfd.
9. Ball bearing: Double ball bearing.
10. Blade: Blade of Al. alloy sheet with 3 nos. blade.
11. Down rod: 300 mm long, Cold rolled pipe
12. Shackle assembly: With Al. spacer clamp for additional safety
13. Insulation test : Not less than 2mega ohms.
14. HV Test : With 1.5kv Voltage for 1min.
15. Leakage Current: Not more than 210 mili amp.